Diameter: ø230mm + ø115mm
Max rpm: 6,600 rpm for ø230mm, 13,300 rpm for ø115mm
Use: Concrete, brick, paving & building materials
The segmented diamond blade is also known as a dry cut blade and is mostly used on dry cutting applications. Air flow cools the blade by making use of segments and cut-outs (gullets) in the body of the blade to dissipate heat.
The segments also have improved clearance of debris to allow for a swifter cut with a relatively smooth finish, however chipping may occur.
Segmented blades are the best option when water isn't available. The blades are durable and have a long life compared to other blades.
- Make multiple shallow cuts instead of a single deep cut.
- Do not side grind a cutting blade.
- Fit the blade in the correct rotation direction. The life expectancy and cutting performance of the blade will be reduced when fitted reversed. It is also prone to becoming glazed.
- When a diamond blade is glazed, it feels smooth to the touch with little to no diamonds exposed. This happens when the metal bond on the segment is too hard for the material it is cutting. To rectify - expose more diamonds on the segments by making shallow cuts in a soft, abrasive material like limestone.
- A short diamond blade life is a result of using a blade with a soft metal bond on a more abrasive material such as sandstone or asphalt.
- Wet cutting will extend the life of the blade
- Select the correct blade for the material.
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: DT20230-115
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Dimensions: 29.00cm x 26.00cm x 1.00cm
- SKU: DT20230-115
- UPC: 6009515843694